Q PMU-9/18/36 Phasor measurement units (PMU)
A scalable and modular platform for substation hardened PMUs
A scalable and modular substation hardened Phasor Measurement Units for connection to up to ten three phase circuits to calculate and stream phasors in compliance to the IEEE C37.118.1-2005 specification.
- Synchronized streaming support for maximum of 36 phasors and 128 digital inputs
- Ideal for use when a multifunction device cannot be justified
- Modular and scalable platform with full compliance to IEEE C37.118.1-2005
- Digital status included in data stream to log circuit breaker positions
- Simple configuration using standard web browsers
A distributed architecture for a system wide Phasor Measurement Units installations at various generation, transmission and distribution locations. Enables various wide area measurement, protection and automation applications based on streaming synchronized phasor measurements and digital status. Flexible and optimized channel utilization for an effective high-speed transmission applications to low cost distribution synchronizing applications.