AKM 38750/38920/38960 Large Gas Density Monitor
Provides mechanical local indication for monitoring SF6 gas density. Automatically compensates for gas pressure changes due to ambient temperature. Offers alarm and limit control with up to three factory set switches. Snap-action, SPST or SPDT switches are UL and CSA approved. Each density monitor is individually tested and factory certified prior to shipping.
- Mechanical based local indication with optional bi-metal ambient temperature compensation and switches for alarm and control functions
- Vibration mounting and rugged stainless steel case for long life
- Switching accuracy of ±3% for dependable limit control and alarm triggering within full ambient temperature range
- Weatherproof according to IP54 (equivalent to NEMA 3S rating)
- Features stainless steel housing, bezel and anti-vibration plate
- Cast aluminum wiring enclosure with powder coat finish for added durability
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens resists yellowing with age
- 5 inch (88.9 mm) dial face with several pressure range options
- Up to 3 optional, factory-set switches allow for alarm and lockout functions
- Connection and pressure range options can be configured as needed
For use on high voltage and medium voltage gas insulated circuit breakers (live and dead tank), switchgear bushings and transformers. For gas density monitoring applications that require local indication and optional switches for alarm and limit control.