This page contains various help docs and methods for editing & using the Qualitrol Website.
Contents of this page:
- How to adjust the text color of the home page “buckets” (3 column boxes)
- (More notes will be added here)
How to Adjust the title title text color of the home page “buckets” (3 column boxes)
Here is how you can change the coloring for the titles of the 3 buckets sections (however note that we recommend NOT to use dark colors for one or a few of those boxes without taking into account the entire composition (page) design. One or a few black boxes will look bad on the page.
If you decide to change the box to a black bg, you could change the title text to white, here is how:
1. Edit your home page in wordpress. (login to wordpress, and click to edit the home page).
2.When editing, Scroll down until you see the Home Page -> Three Columns section.
3. To change the title color – you have to add a <span> around your title (html code). Your code would look something like this when done:
<span style=”color:white”>CBM Solutions</span>
This will make the title white.
4. Then you can change the color of the text below the title by simply using the color editor in wordpress.
Here are the items you’ll add/edit:
5. Click Save and you’re done!