Serveron® TM8-F Customizable On-line Dissolved Gas Analyzer
The TM8-F is Serveron’s next generation product for complete transformer monitoring. Combining a state-of-the-art Infra-Red detection systems for Dissolved Gas Analysis with a platform that facilitates a wide range for further transformer analytical techniques. For the first time a DGA monitor can provide 9 gas analytics together with PD, bushing monitoring, tap changer monitoring and a wide variety of traditional monitoring capabilities. TM8-F is a cost effective DGA solution or a total transformer monitoring platform. You decide.
For an even more cost effective solution TM8-F comes in a 2 gas option. The TM2-F combines 2 gas DGA (you choose the gases you want) with the same transformer monitoring platform.
- Full 9 gas DGA with no need for consumables
- Fully customizable transformer monitoring capability
- Correlates 9 critical dissolved gases, moisture-in-oil, oil temperature, and ambient temperature to transformer load
- The Model TM8 DGA data supports all IEEE and IEC diagnostic tools for rapid warning and diagnosis of developing faults
- Serveron’s TM View software provides powerful tools to manage your fleet of DGA transformer monitors, focusing attention on alarming assets and simplifying the analysis of data which warrants further review.
- Automatic download of DGA data to a central database
- Graphing and trending of DGA data
- IEEE and IEC diagnostic tools such as Rogers Ratios, and the Duvals Triangles 1, 4 & 5 and Duvals Pentagon for advanced diagnostics
- Integrated Display
- Optional Interfaces: Cellular modem, Ethernet Copper (10/100Base-TX), Wireless Radio
- Qualitrol provides utilities with the following services for our dissolved gas analyzers
- Turnkey Serveron Installation Services include:
- Serveron® TM8 installation and / or commissioning
- TM View software installation and user-training
- A variety of service plans to ensure guaranteed analyzer operation over the long term
DGA is recognized as the most critical monitoring technique for preventative maintenance. However it is just one element of transformer monitoring. TM8-F allows the user to combine state of the art DGA with a wide variety of other monitoring techniques all at an affordable price and on a single platform. This truly is the future of transformer monitoring today. TM8-F is for GSUs, Transmission transformers, industrial transformers and all other mission critical transformers.