IDM Digital Fault Recorder
Digital fault recorder and dynamic monitoring system with multi-functional capabilities all contained in one device including Digital Fault Recorder, Dynamic System Monitor, Power Quality Monitor, Phasor Measurement Unit, Fault Locator, Circuit Breaker Monitor, and Sequence of Events Display.
- Meets or exceeds all power monitoring requirements
- Expandable architecture and adaptable acquisition for wide ranging customer needs
- Cost effective, quick and easy upgrade for legacy versions to most up to date platform
- Master station software works with all legacy devices
- Local storage unit (LSU) for mass storage of data
- Optimized monitoring and recording
- Synchronized phasor measurement
- Power quality (harmonics recording, sags and swells, flicker recording and power quality data logging)
- Portable options
Used primarily in power transmission and large distributions as a digital fault recorder, disturbance system monitor, continuous fault recorder, synchrophasor measurement unit, impedance fault locator and a power quality monitor.