IDM Digital Fault Recorder
Digital fault recorder and dynamic monitoring system with multi-functional capabilities all contained in one device including Digital Fault Recorder (DFR), Dynamic System Monitor, Power Quality Monitor (PQM), Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU), Fault Locator, Circuit Breaker Monitor, and Sequence of Events (SER) Display.
- Meets or exceeds all power monitoring requirements
- Expandable architecture and adaptable acquisition for wide ranging customer needs
- Cost effective, quick and easy upgrade for legacy versions to most up to date platform
- Master station software works with all legacy devices
- Local storage unit (LSU) for mass storage of data
- Optimized monitoring and recording
- Synchronized phasor measurement
- Power quality (harmonics recording, sags and swells, flicker recording and power quality data logging)
- Portable options
Used primarily in power transmission and large distributions as a digital fault recorder, disturbance system monitor, continuous fault recorder, synchrophasor measurement unit, impedance fault locator and a power quality monitor.