IDM+ Multi-function Power System Monitor
A multi-function substation monitor offering advanced fault recording and long duration disturbance monitoring with options of phasor measurement in compliance to the IEEE C37.118 2005 specification; the most accurate fault location available using traveling wave methodology and Class A power quality in compliance with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A (Edition 2.0).
- Utilizes the most accurate measurement chain including sampling rate of 512 samples per cycle and analog resolution of 20 bits on current channels
- Option of travelling wave fault location with accuracy of ±60 meters (200 feet)
- Full solid state device and high reliability – all data stored on CompactFlash
- Advanced iQ+ client-server multifunction master station software
- Achieve cost effective, integrated, automated substation integration with IEC 61850
- Advanced HMI provision
- Flexible sampling rates for fault and disturbance monitoring
- Certified Class A PQ and fully compliant IEEE C37.118.2005 PMU
- Traveling wave fault location
- Uninterruptable power supply
(An uninterruptable power supply can be provided for monitors in critical substations were the monitor should continue recording even when power has been lost).
Comprehensive power system monitoring from a single multi function device to maximize the utilization of the power network at minimum cost. Ideal for use in substations and generating stations.