Qualitrol CAB-699 Fiber Optic Temperature Probe
Robust, oil-permeable Neoptix T2™ temperature probes for highly accurate measurement of power transformer temperatures. Installed within standard spacer or directly onto any other location inside transformer windings to directly measure ‘hot spot’ temperature.
- Direct measurement inside transformer yields highly temperature readings reducing risk of failure or unnecessary reduction in transformer life
- Over 35,000 installed worldwide
- All materials are chemically and dielectrically resistant
- ST type connectors resist failure due to vibration
- Galium arsenide (GaAs) measurement principle
- Unique, patent-pending longitudinal slit enables uniform contact with transformer oil over entire probe length