Iris Power FluxTracII-R
The FluxTracII provides the users with instant analysis of all slots in a round rotor winding usually at a fixed operating load. It monitors up to 4 machines that help to collect and analyze flux data in real time.
- Accepts signals from Iris Power TFProbe™, Iris Power FFProbe™, as well as other wedge mounted flux probes
- Inputs for shaft sync sensor (Keyphasor) for slot determination when shorts are detected
- Monitors up to four machines (option)
- Provides relay contact to alert user of shorts
- Compatible with Iris Power RFAII-RTM portable instrument
- Storage for base line, latest set of non-alerted measurements and the latest set of alerted measurements
- 10 load points with history of 26 measurements each
- Multiple communication ports: USB, Ethernet
- Measurements can be downloaded, locally or remotely, to a computer with RotorFluxProTM software
- Modbus TCP/IP protocol available for built-in server and client capability, for data interchange with third party software
- User-friendly WindowsTM-based software for data display
- Analysis software capable of reading and analyzing data files from other manufacturers’ portable instruments.
- Instant analysis of all slots in a round rotor winding usually at a fixed operating load.
- Where needed, ability to analyze tests and trend at different loads for a more certain prediction of rotor winding condition.
- Able to perform a spot measurement, or automatically acquire results over days during normal generator load changes, without test operator intervention.
- Works with conventional wedge-mounted flux probe, Iris Power FFProbe or the Iris stator tooth-mounted Iris Power TFProbe, which can often be retrofitted with the rotor inplace.