Iris Power FFProbe
The FFProbe has been primarily designed for monitoring rotor magnetic flux on generators with an air gap size more than 50 mm.
- Iris Power FFProbe is used in turbine generators with an air gap size 50 mm and over.
- Probe height is customized
- Probe has a foldable layout to facilitate the rotor introduction without damaging the probe
- Can be used with the portable Iris Power RFAII instrument, the Iris Power FluxTracII continuous monitor, or the Iris Power GuardII monitor
- FFProbe kit for air cooled round rotor machines with an air gap size 50mm and over.
- FFProbe kit for hydrogen cooled machines with an air gap size 50mm and over.
- Flux probe with attached shielded, twisted-pair, heat resistant cable (15 m long)
- Termination box (148 mm x 94 mm x 151 mm)
- Fixing material and grounding cable
The Iris Power FFProbe™ measure the air gap flux rate of change to detect shorted rotor winding turns in turbine generators.