Qualitrol 149-400 Gas Density Monitor with Remote Output
Provides local mechanical indication of levels of SF6 gas as well as 4-20 mA analog remote output. Unit automatically compensates for gas pressure changes due to ambient temperature. Offers alarm and limit control with up to three factory set relays and standard 5 year warranty.
- Large dial face with many standard and custom displays for clear visual indication of the SF6 gas density
- Temperature compensated indication provides most accurate monitoring of gas levels within the tank
- Measurement accuracy of ±2% of full scale
- Visual indication of SF6 levels may be seen on the manual dial face of the instrument
- 4-20 mA analog output for integration into a SCADA system
- 3 Form A relays may be triggered when the density level drops below a pre-defined value
- Stainless steel and brass external parts offer protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Vented case with UV stabilized polycarbonate lens is moisture intrusion resistant
- Custom displays available
For use on high and medium voltage gas insulated circuit breakers (live and dead tank), switchgear bushings and transformers. For gas density monitoring applications that require local and remote indication and optimal relays for alarm and limit control.