Iris Power SMTracII
Continuous Online Shaft Voltage and Current Monitoring
The SMTracII System provides continuous shaft voltage and current measurement using voltage brushes and the shaft grounding brush.
- Accepts currents from existing grounding brushes using two different shunt values.
- Continuously monitors up to 4 inputs (two voltage and two current).
- Provides relay contact to alert user of high level current and voltage
- Up to 2 years of storage for archiving voltage and current data and trending at user selectable intervals.
- Multiple communication ports: USB, Ethernet.
- Measurements can be downloaded, locally or remotely, to a computer with Iris Power Application Manager™ software.
- Modbus over TCP/IP protocol available for built-in server and client capability, for collecting machine operating data and to provide measurement summary values to third party software.
- User-friendly Windows™ based software for data display and analysis.