• Improved measurement accuracy and reliability
• Phasor Measurement compliant to IEEE C37.118-2005
• Measure and analyze IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Power Quality
• Extend residual life of ageing plant and defer capital costs
• Accurate, economic solution for HV testing and periodic inspections
• IP66 rated, lightweight robust system with full touch LCD display
• Get to the source of the problem quickly. Time is money!
• Real-time display of alarms
• Ultimate reliability by design
• Maximize transformer cooling efficiency and load optimization
• Best protocol connectivity and easiest integration to smart grid
• Best user interface with webserver
Expand your condition based monitoring capabilities with our new DGA series of dissolved gas analyzers, enabling real-time monitoring of hydrogen (H2), an early indicator of transformer fault conditions. Quick installation process is designed for new and retrofit monitoring.
Simplify all your software requirements into one class leading multifunction platform with iQ+
Simplify your DFR / DDR / SER / PMU / TWS FL / Class A PQ needs into one multifunction device with IDM+
Let the tech take the strain - intelligent record analysis built in!
We have reduced analysis time by 90% via our most advanced power quality monitoring solution yet: Qualitrol's INFORMA PMD-A. Providing all the answers needed, not just data, at the click of a button. Allowing you to focus on the most important issues – before they become customer complaints.
Generate quicker response. Analyze conditions. Exchange real-time information. Qualitrol's Smart Grid Technology helps you manage your system the smart way.
Our commitment to our customers goes beyond monitoring and protection devices. We also offer a variety of educational and operational services to help our customers maximize our products to their full potential. Certified engineers and instructors provide hands-on care to ensure our customers’ businesses continue to grow.
Training and Educational Services
Browse our Course Offerings
Our certified instructors provide students with the comprehensive knowledge they need to operate our equipment in the real world. Each of our instructors is a field-tested, certified product expert, so you know you’re learning from the best. Sessions emphasize hands-on training so you spend less time talking and more time learning critical skills and expertise.
To get additional information click on the options below.
Established in 1945, with continual improvement at the core of our business, Qualitrol provides smart utility asset condition based monitoring across the globe. We are the largest and most trusted global leader for partial discharge monitoring, asset protection equipment and information products across generation, transmission and distribution. At Qualitrol we are redefining condition based monitoring technology for Electric utilities assets.