Qualitrol 149 and AKM 47209 Small Gas Denisty Monitors
Small SF6 gas density monitor that automatically compensates for gas pressure changes due to ambient temperature. Offers alarm and limit control with up to three factory set switches. Snap-action, SPST or SPDT switches are UL and CSA approved. Each density monitor is individually tested and factory certified prior to shipping.
- Mechanical based local indication with optional bi-metal ambient temperature compensation and switches for alarm and control functions
- Measurement accuracy within ±2% of full scale
- 149-203 features a swivel design that allows mounting on top, bottom or side of equipment
- Several standard mounting styles and sizes offer a perfect fit for many applications
- Contact switches are available on AKM 47209 and QUALITROL 149 series
- Contact triggers when density level drops to a predefined value
- Stainless steel and brass external parts offer protection from harsh environmental conditions
- Vented case and UV stabilized polycarbonate lens prevent moisture from accumulating under the lens, keeping the face clear for maximum viewing
- 5 in (63.5 mm) dial face with many standard and custom displays for clear indication of the SF6 gas density
- Up to 3 optional, factory-set switches allow for alarm and lockout functions
- Connection and pressure range options can be configured as needed
For gas density monitoring applications that require local indication with optional switches for alarm or limit control in compact design.