Transmission & Distribution
In our ever evolving business world, power plants are constantly striving to enhance efficiency, reliability, and most importantly, profitability, all while trying to improve overall environmental performance and compliance.
Years of scientific research and practical field experience have yielded instruments that help professionals like you extend the life of electrical machines at minimum cost. Iris Power instruments perform equipment monitoring as well as periodic on-line and off-line tests to:
- Assess insulation ageing and deterioration through Partial Discharge Analysis (on-line)
- Diagnose rotor shorted turns through magnetic flux analysis (on-line)
- Detect cracked rotor bars with current signature analysis (on-line)
- Recognize motor insulation hazards such as voltage surges (on-line)
- Find problems in stator laminations (off-line)