WEBINAR | Smarter Asset Maintenance
New Webinar: Circuit Breaker Monitor QBCM
COVID-19 UPDATE | Qualitrol is an Essential Business and Remains Open
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Although there is a current order requiring all non-life-sustaining businesses to close, Qualitrol meets the classifications of an Essential Business and will continue to operate and serve our customers around the world.
At Qualitrol, we understand the importance of keeping the lights on. Our equipment supports hundreds of thousands of men and women working to support the critical power grid infrastructure. As an essential business, Qualitrol supplies components to monitor electrical assets for utilities. These mission critical assets provide power to towns, factories, grocery stores and even hospitals.
We would like to reassure those of you who rely on Qualitrol that:
- Our manufacturing, shipping, and receiving teams are fully operational
- Our customer service and technical support teams are staffed remotely and are available to assist you during regular business hours
Based on previous guidelines, we have already taken aggressive actions to ensure the safety of our employees around the world while we continue to serve our customers. These measures, in addition to establishing a global COVID-19 response team and site-level teams, include:
- Tightly controlling access to our manufacturing and service facilities.
- Our facilities are closed to the public, and all staff non-critical to our manufacturing and service capabilities are working remotely.
- Restricting access to portions of our facilities to increase the cadence of cleaning and sterilization for areas where employees are present.
- Practicing social distancing in all areas of the workplace.
- Increasing access to hand sanitizer for employees on-site and encouraging heightened self-hygiene.
- Continuing to offer benefits and pay to employees who fall ill and cannot work.
Additionally, as part of our commitment to preserving human life, we stand ready to devote manufacturing capabilities for the public good while continuing to serve customers like you.
We know that now more than ever, you are depending on us. Please be assured that we are committed to delivering products and services in a way that maintains the health and safety of our employees and complies with all state and federal guidelines.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will quickly communicate any further measures.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns regarding Qualitrol’s response to COVID-19, please contact Qualitrol’s Global COVID-19 Response and Safety Manager, Mike Boyack at email@example.com
If you would like to place an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org