Qualitrol PMU-9/18/36 Phasor Measurement Unit
A scalable and modular substation hardened Phasor Measurement Units for connection to up to ten three phase circuits to calculate and stream phasors.
- Synchronized streaming support for maximum of 36 phasors and 64 digital inputs
- Ideal for use when a multifunction device cannot be justified
- Modular and scalable platform with full compliance to IEEE C37.118.1-2005
- Simple configuration using standard web browsers
- Complies to industry security requirements
- No need for any other software package
- 9 analog and 32 digital channels (Q-PMU 9)
- 18 analog and 32 digital channels (Q-PMU 18)
- 36 analog and 64 digital channels (Q-PMU 36)
A distributed architecture for a system wide Phasor Measurement Units installations at various generation, transmission and distribution locations. Enables various wide area measurement, protection and automation applications based on streaming synchronized phasor measurements and digital status. Flexible and optimized channel utilization for an effective high-speed transmission applications to low cost distribution synchronizing applications.