Neoptix OptiLink-II Software
The Neoptix OptiLink-II software allows using your fiber optic temperature monitoring system in a highly flexible manner. OptiLink-II features direct data logging of the temperature information acquired by the signal conditioners and also the full remote control of up to four instruments using a PC.
- Support for up to 4 systems on 4 different serial ports (COM1 to COM32) or IP addresses
- Each channel is independent
- Full data logging functions
- Sophisticated 2D and 3D graphing
- Direct interface to Excel
OptiLink-II supports simultaneously the acquisition of the temperature data from up to 4 independent signal conditioners on 4 different serial ports (COM1 to COM32). Each one of these thermometers is connected to a PC COM ports through a RS-232C, RS-485, or USB serial interface. Acquisition and real-time temperature graphing is also possible using the Ethernet interface of the T/Guard-408XT.