Neoptix OptiLink Software
The Neoptix OptiLink software (formerly called NeoLink) allows using your fiber optic temperature monitoring system in a highly flexible manner. OptiLink features direct data logging of the temperature information acquired by the signal conditioners and also the full remote control of up to four instruments using a PC.
- Support for up to 4 systems on 4 different serial ports (COM1 to COM32)
- Each channel is independent
- Full min/max alarm support
- Full data logging functions
- Bar-graph, trend-line or statistics display
- Direct interface to Excel using DDE protocol
OptiLink supports simultaneously the acquisition of the temperature data from up to 4 independent signal conditioners on 4 different serial ports (COM1 to COM32). Each one of these thermometers is connected to a PC COM ports through a RS-232C, RS-485, or USB serial interface.