Iris Power TFProbe
The TFProbe has been primarily designed for monitoring rotor magnetic flux on generators with an air gap size less than 50 mm.
- Measure the air gap flux
- Can be used with the portable Iris Power RFAII instrument, the Iris Power FluxTracII continuous monitor, or the Iris Power GuardII monitor
- INMETRO Hazardous location
- C-UL-US Hazardous location
- TFProbe kit for air cooled salient pole machines with an air gap size less than 50mm.
- TFProbe kit for air cooled round rotor machines with an air gap size less than 50mm.
- TFProbe kit for hydrogen cooled machines with an air gap size less than 50mm.
- Flux probe with attached shielded, twisted-pair, heat resistant cable (15 m long)
- Termination box (148 mm x 94 mm x 151 mm)
- Fixing material and grounding cable
The Iris Power TFProbe has been primarily designed for hydrogenerators and other salient pole machines. This probe can also be used in round rotor machines with air gap size less than 50 mm.
The TFProbe measures the air gap flux rate of change to detect shorted rotor winding turns in synchronous motors, hydrogenerators, and turbine generators.