Qualitrol 029 Vertical Oil Level Indicator
Provides continuous indication of the liquid level in a transformer’s main tank, conservator tank or load tap changer compartment. Gear driven mechanism provides amplified dial pointer movement proportional to the float travel. Gasket free, weld-on flange removes the possibility of seal degradation and inhibits leaking.
- Separate handheld device for indication to eliminate potential leaks and damage to traditional oil level indicator cases
- Separate indicator functions on a magnetic couple for leak free operation
- Gauges are factory calibrated and tested to be within 5° of the indicating mark
- Gear driven mechanism provides amplified dial pointer travel relative to the float travel for more precise monitoring
- Case is available in brass or stainless steel with a thermosetting powder coat finish
- Gasket free, weld-on flange removes the possibility of seal degradation and inhibits leaking
- Stainless steel exterior and protective finish can withstands long periods of submersion and grueling environments
- Float travel ranges from min to max markings for various tank configurations
- Flange markings and layout
Weld-on oil (liquid) level indicators. Primarily used in vault transformers where the most rugged indication is required.
This product works well with
Vaults can be dangerous. With Qualitrol's 506 VTM, you can move to real-time continuous remote monitoring. Qua...Learn More
Capillary based, remote indicating, mechanical thermometer. Features bourdon tube measurement with reset-able ...Learn More
Hydrogen is generated under most fault conditions that occur in power transformers and is an early indication ...Learn More