Iris Power GuardII
Iris Power GuardII is a continuous online monitoring of Partial Discharge, Rotor magnetic flux, Stator end-winding vibration and shaft voltagentinuous Online Monitoring of Multiple Sensor Technologies
Monitoring and diagnostic capabilities for up to 3 technologies including:
- Partial Discharge (PD)
- Stator winding insulation
- Rotor magnetic flux
- Stator endwinding vibration
- Shaft voltage and current monitoring
- Combined with the Iris Application Manager (IAM), data can be collected from multiple rotating machines which can be monitored continuously at a given time.
- Modbus over Ethernet protocol included for interfacing to third party applications
- Packages includes sensors, instrument, penetration, cables.
Options for data acquisition from:
- Iris Power Endwinding vibration single axis sensors
- Iris Power Endwinding vibration dual axis sensors
- Third party vibration sensors
- Iris Power flux probes (TFProbe and FFProbe)
- Flux type S
- Maximize Time between Outages: Using Condition based maintenance, equipment is removed from service less frequently (it is only done if condition of machine is deteriorated) as compared to the other maintenance schemes.
- Lower Repair Costs: Repair costs in detecting problems at an early stage are often only 1% of the cost incurred if failure occurs during normal operation of an asset .
- Reduce risk of catastrophic Failures: Maximize revenue from the generator by reducing risk of catastrophic asset failures and schedule maintenance activities to minimize outage cost.
- Continuously monitor a large range of turbogenerators to diagnose stator and rotor related conditions and increase the life of the assets
- Reliable and repeatable PD, flux and endwinding vibration measurements with a low probability of false alarms